Terms Of Service
By using Dulead (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Dulead LLC (“Company”) reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice. Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs from participation links sent to you.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- Your participation requires you and the people you enroll to receive messages from the Service, which may be sent via SMS text message, email, or other methods. Each participant is responsible for their lawfol use. This expressly includes, but is not limited to, distracted driving laws. The Company is not liable for any damage to property or harm to people that can result from distracted driving. In addition, each participant is responsible for any expenses associated with receiving these messages.
- You must provide your legal name, a valid mobile phone number or email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the enrollment process.
- Your participation may only represent one person – shared participation by multiple people is not permitted. Each person has unique participation.
- You must be a human. Accounts or enrollments registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- A parent or guardian must provide electronic consent for any child under the age of 18 to participate in Dulead, and a parent or guardian may revoke consent at any time. If permission is revoked, the Company will end participation for the child(ren).
- All participation is “at will,” meaning you are free to opt-out for yourself or revoke permission for your child under the age of 18 at any time, using one of the following methods:
- Reply STOP to any text message that we have sent to you.
- Reply with your request to any email we have sent to you.
- Send your request to us via text message at (317) 245-3377.
- Send your request to us via email at email@example.com.
- Send your request to us at Dulead LLC, Attn: Eric Hiler, PO Box 1122, Carmel, IN 46082.
Payments and Refunds Terms
- Failure to pay will result in suspended usage until payment is made.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of features or capacity of your account. The Company does not accept any liability for such loss.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, excluding only United States (federal or state) taxes. Where required, The Company will collect those taxes on behalf of taxing authority and remit those taxes to taxing authorities.
- Refunds are provided at the sole discretion of the Company.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your account at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All of your content will be inaccessible from the Service immediately upon cancellation.
- If you cancel the Service before the end of your program, your cancellation will take effect immediately, and you will not be charged again. There will not be any prorating of unused time in your program.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. The Company reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- The Company reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part of the Service with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Dulead website or the Service itself.
- The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content posted on the Service must comply with U.S. copyright law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. All materials uploaded remain yours.
- The Company does not pre-screen content, but reserves the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over third-party materials included in the Service. All materials are owned by their respective copyright holders.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided via text message or email.
- You understand that the Company uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or the Company.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by the Company.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Service customer, Company employee or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other Service customers; however, we will reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- The Company does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Company (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
These Terms of Service were most recently updated on February 8, 2021.